The Ketvele canal (2 locks) provides direct waterway access from Lake Saimaa to the town centre harbour.
Town centre harbour
- 25 places for visiting boats
- Plug sockets and recharging station
- Shower and toilet facilities in the Geohouse
- Waste containers
- Fuel (about 300 metres from harbour)
- Parking area
Mustalahti municipal harbour
- 3.5 km from the town centre
- 10–15 places for alongside mooring
- Toilet and Roska-Roope waste container
- Septic tank and fresh water
There is a sturdy quay at the south-west end of the island, close to the camping area in Sammakkoniemi. Furthermore, there are several landing places for camping in the area.
- Sturdy quay with enough space for 30 boats with either buoy or alongside mooring.
- Waste disposal
- Septic tank
- Wide range of services and activities